This Wednesday, May 23, 2012, MCG is teaming up with the Denver Boulder Software Club (DBSC) to host an Executive Marketing Forum in our sexy new office space! No memberships required, no hidden attendance fees, just good old fashioned discussion from 5 – 7PM.
The best part of the event? MCG’s Founder and CEO, Brett Schklar, will give a mind-blowing presentation on “Inbound Marketing Strategies: What’s working, what’s being tested and how to measure ROI.” Throughout the presentation, Brett will discuss:
- Translating content management systems (blogs, B2B eBooks, infographics, etc.) into ROI
- Outbound (email marketing) vs. Inbound (social marketing) – where will the investment change over time?
- Shared war stories of inbound marketing disasters
If you’d like to register for the event, email Richard Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org and use “RSVP 5/23 Marketing Forum” in the subject line. Below is the agenda and we hope to see you there!
- 5:00 – 5:30 PM Networking
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Brett’s presentation: "What’s working, what’s being tested…”
- 6:30 – 6:45 PM Discuss ideas for the next meeting