Have you dreamed of being an Account Manager since you saw your first commercial? Is the idea of having an ongoing and outstanding relationship with your own roster of clients exciting to you? If so, have we got the best place to start for you!
The Account Management Intern will be responsible for supporting MCG’s account team in many important ways. MCG is a small and nimble full-service marketing group, so our new intern will be able to gain key insights and play a crucial role in the development of the business.
Applicants must have a keen eye for detail and be outgoing, flexible, creative and alert! Our account management intern must be able to respond well to changes, as well as stay focused and organized.
- Analyzing projects for profitability (using Salesforce, Excel and Google Docs)
- Using proficient writing and revision skills to assist the internal team
- Attending select client meetings to gain direct insight into how account management and business development works
- Helping to keep the account management team organized
- Attending all internal status team meetings
- No fear of a sense of humor
While this is an unpaid internship, we are very interested in working with talented people with great potential who may want to become a permanent member of our MCG team someday. We are looking for someone who can devote 12 hours per week in the office in exchange for a great opportunity in marketing. A three month commitment please.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should send a PDF version of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please send links to your FB, LinkedIn and Twitter profiles as well.
For more information about MCG, please visit www.demandmcg.com.